I had never heard of a "splash ground" before we were invited to go to one with our CEPTA (early childhood PTA) group. It was really neat and best of all it was FREE! It is much like the kiddie areas at the water parks minus the wading pool. In place of the water, there are soft rubber mats that cover the ground.
Ava had a grand time and thoroughly wore herself out playing in the water. Mia enjoyed watching all of the kids run around. Mia also discovered the Animal Crackers I had brought for Ava's snack and helped herself to her first "real" food!
Ava had a grand time and thoroughly wore herself out playing in the water. Mia enjoyed watching all of the kids run around. Mia also discovered the Animal Crackers I had brought for Ava's snack and helped herself to her first "real" food!
Mia admiring her new found food
0 comments:
Post a Comment